How to enrol your daughter at Beverly Hills Girls High School
Enrollments are done regularly throughout the year where places are available.
You may download the Expression of Interest for Placement form. This form is also available in person from the school office.
Complete the form and either:
- Hand it in at the school office
- Mail it to the school [Beverly Hills Girls High School Locked Bag 3 P.O. Beverly Hills NSW Australia 2209] or
- Send as an attachment by email to www.beverlyhg-h.schools.nsw.edu.au
With your expression of interest you will need to provide:
(1) 100 POINT Residential address check
(Documents showing the full name of the child’s parent/caregiver and address)
- 40 Points – only one in this section – Council Rates – Lease Agreement – Exchanges contract of sale
- 20 Points – any two of the following – Private Rental Agreement (least 6 months) – Centrelink statement showing home address – Electoral roll
- 15 Points – Electricity or Gas bill – Water bill – Telephone/internet bill – Drivers License or Government issued ID – Home building /contents insurance – Motor vehicle registration – statutory declaration
(2) Birth Certificate/Passport with appropriate Visa
(3) Immunisation Certificate (how to get an immunisation certificate)
(4) Last Report
(5) Any other document to support your application eg awards, certificates.
Expressions of Interest which are not completed on each page and which do not have attached the above mentioned items will not be considered as the school cannot make deliberations based on incomplete or unverified information. Your previous school will be contacted.Link to Department of Education Translations for Expression of Interest to Enrol in a Government School.
Once your Expression of Interest is received and considered you will be contacted to advise on the outcome thus far. An interview at the school with the student accompanied by the parent is required to assist the school in making a determination on any possible enrollment. The sighting of original documents proving address and identity MUST be made by the school before any enrollment can take place.