At Beverly Hills Girls High School we place strong emphasis on the wearing of school uniform and we are committed to maintaining a high standard of compliance.
Our uniform, which was developed through input from students, staff and parents,caters for all students in the school community and promotes the identity, health and safety of our students.
The uniform includes items that are affordable, comfortable, made from easy-care and easy wear fabrics, and are appropriate for a range of activities and experiences that comprise a typical school day.
Appropriate footwear is highly important for the safety and protection of each student. Shoes are to be black, leather, fully enclosed school shoes.
The school monitors uniform and acts to promote adherence to uniform including reporting on each student’s adherence to uniform in their school report.
Unless otherwise instructed, all students are required to wear the complete school uniform;
- At school
- Whilst travelling to and from school
- When representing the school at school events and excursions
- When representing the school at school sports carnivals and competitions
- Students are required to wear full school uniform because it provides;
- A sense of identity with the Beverly Hills Girls High School community
- A sense of pride in belonging to Beverly Hills Girls High School
- Student safety, as any visitors to the school site are immediately identifiable
- Equity, as the dress is the same for all students
- A safe and appropriate standard of dress for a range of school activities
- An economical way for families to dress their children for school
There is a Uniform Shop on the school site. Uniform shop open every Friday 8:15 am to 3:15 pm